On the global hair market, the virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor is among the most popular with buyers. If you are also curious about these hair sellers, read on to learn everything there is to know about them and the best supplier search tips you must know.
1. Overview about virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor
First, maybe many people don’t understand Brazilian virgin hair very well, so before going in-depth about virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor, we will come to the definition of Brazilian virgin hair. Brazilian virgin hair is a type of hair that is only taken from a Brazilian woman, without mixing with any other types of hair.
Virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendors are companies or individuals that sell unprocessed human hair from Brazil that has not been bleached, coloured, and all cuticles are intact and aligned in the same direction.
Originally, the virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor in Brazil offered only unprocessed, untied hair to clients. However, they now make high-quality Brazilian human hair in the form of hair wefts and extensions, such as clip-in, tip-in, and tape-in, and refer to it as virgin Brazilian hair.
2. Distinguish types of virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor
The virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor in Brazil mainly come in two forms: commercial companies and manufacturers.
2.1. Manufacturing virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor
The virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor directly makes products, which they then market to businesses and consumers. Typically, they have the following characteristics:
- Concentrated primarily in the southern area of Brazil with a small number.
- Origin of hair: manufacturers of virgin Brazilian hair obtain the majority of their natural resources from donors in South American locations. The mass of donors in Brazil reside in rural areas, where they are compensated for maintaining their hair and donating healthy hair.
- Scale of manufacturing virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor:
- The manufacturers of raw Brazilian hair in Brazil have companies that are dispersed around the country. The virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor is usually small in scale, operating out of warehouses or mini-workshops; only a few of us are large-scale and employ contemporary machinery and equipment.
- Due to the lengthy history of the hair extensions sector in this country, factory employees are highly skilled. They have supplied Venezuela, the nation of beauty, with a huge number of hair products in the past, so it is logical that the employees here can create exquisite items.
- Quality: The hair is of good quality, as evidenced by its springiness, thickness, and softness, as well as its bleaching durability and ability. Since they were approximately five years old, Brazilian girls have had their moms care for their hair. In Brazil, various hair salons provide extensive keratin treatments. This, in conjunction with Brazil’s environment and human nature, results in these qualities of the raw hair given by a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor.
- Raw hair supplied by a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor keeps the properties of Brazilian hair, including being black, silky, buoyant, and thick.
- It can also be colored or bleached to get any desired color.
- With careful maintenance, the lifespan of products from suppliers of virgin Brazilian hair can reach five years.
- Price: Due to the restricted availability and excellent quality, a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor offers authentic raw Brazilian hair at a price segment that is more expensive than the global hair market as a whole.
- A 100-gram, 10-inch bulk bundle of virgin Brazilian hair costs about $15.
- A 100g, 10″ bundle of virgin Brazilian weft costs $22 at minimum. The price varies based on length and style.
- Particularly among raw Brazilian hair merchants, a bundle of virgin Brazilian hair can cost up to $90.
- Market: Manufacturers of raw Brazilian hair mostly serve the home market of Latin America.
2.2. Commercial virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor
The commercial virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor is someone who buys their hair from other hair vendors in order to sell it again:
- The number of commercial virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor is larger than the number of virgin Brazilian hair manufacturers in Brazil.
- Hair origin: the commercial virgin Brazilian wholesale hair vendor primarily uses hair components imported from China, India, or Vietnam and identifies them as Brazilian virgin hair in order to appeal to buyers who adore this hair kind.
- Scale: the virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor often does not have factories, only sales offices.
- Quality: Depends on the source of the materials:
- If the raw materials come from India or China the product’s quality will be poorer. Even while Chinese hair is initially lustrous and smooth, it quickly tangles and falls out after use. Indian hair is thinner, coarser, and more porous, with a shorter lifespan.
- Vietnamese hair, on the other hand, has a quality and texture nearly identical to that of virgin Brazilian hair and an even greater longevity. Customers who enjoy the quality and texture of virgin Brazilian hair but fear being misled by the untrustworthy virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor about the hair’s origin may therefore find Vietnamese hair vendors to be an excellent option.
- Price: Since the cost of other forms of virgin hair is less than the cost of virgin Brazilian hair, the commercial virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor can provide it at a lower price than manufacturers.
- Market: Due to the need for low-priced virgin Brazilian hair in Africa, notably South Africa, the commercial virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor focuses primarily on African markets.
Consequently, you should choose to purchase from a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor if you want authentic virgin Brazilian hair with a more uniform quality and better pricing. A helpful hint is to distinguish between virgin Brazilian hair manufacturers and commercial suppliers. You should request a video call from the company, and if they can demonstrate the factory, they are a manufacturer of virgin Brazilian hair.
See more about:
3. How to find a trustworthy virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor
Here are some tips to help you figure out if a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor is trustworthy and sells high-quality real hair:
- Select a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor situated in Brazil: Although it is unlikely that these hair vendors will offer you 100% authentic virgin Brazilian hair, it will be less dangerous than purchasing from hair vendors located outside of Brazil.
- Select a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor in Brazil that does not offer incredible discounts: Virgin Brazilian hair manufacturers will not provide you with authentic virgin hair at startlingly low prices, so you should select those that have the right price with the price offered in the market.
- Select a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor with product image as well as their business. Factories whose photos are so perfect or fake are often easy to scam. So you should avoid those providers.
- Select a reliable wholesale virgin hair factory in Brazil that provides you with complete business information and owns your own registered trademark.
- Select a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor in Brazil with platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,… in addition to the website they offer.
- Select a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor with positive reviews. Through social networking sites, hair discussion sites. It is advisable to choose suppliers that receive many positive reviews from customers.
- Select a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor that can accept video chat requests with you and can answer any questions from you. That shows that they are not scams
- Select a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor that permits refunds and exchanges for virgin Brazilian hair. It shows that they are extremely confident in their products.
- Select a virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor who provide authentic, high-quality virgin hair, as evidenced by:
- The texture of authentic Brazilian virgin hair is silky and buoyant, but it keeps a certain amount of weight. If it is Indian hair, the item’s hair is too thin, spongy, and coarse. If it is lustrous and silky, it could be hair from Southeast Asian countries.
- There is no unpleasant smell when using it. Otherwise, the virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor may apply potentially hazardous chemicals to the hair.
- When combing or stroking the hair does not fall out. Otherwise, the hair will be very easy to fall out after only 1-2 times of use.
- The color of colored hair does not change to the hand when stroked. Otherwise, it may lose color after a few uses.
- Hair that floats on water is high-quality hair because it doesn’t absorb water
With the above useful information, hopefully you can find yourself a best virgin Brazilian hair wholesale vendor today.